- Please present Asiatravel.com voucher to redeem reserved activity/transfer/ticket.
- Location: Brgy. Gotozon, Loboc Bohol; Open daily from 8AM – 5PM
- Ticket is valid for entrance to the park. Other attractions/rides are subject to additional fees
- Child rate must be within 3-4 feet in height, 4ft and above is Adult
- Child below 3 ft is free of charge
- Child rate may not be applicable for packages requiring a minimum number of pax more than one
Should you require further assistance, please send an email to email@example.com or contact our hotline: (632) 900-4000
- Passengers’ name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect names may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- For entry visa and transit visa, passports should have a minimum of 6 months validity after completing the journey.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain all Entry Visa or Transit Visa.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to check carefully for any errors made in the booking details, flight itineraries and travel vouchers immediately upon getting them.
- Please pay attention to the billing currency indicated on the package. Billing currency would be the currency in which you will be billed in.
- Prices are subject to surcharges during Peak season and Holiday season.
- Asia Travel staff provides advisory information but do not undertake any responsibility whatsoever for any changes of information.
- Prices and ticketing conditions are subject to change without prior notice before issuance of travel voucher.
- Prices are not guaranteed until travel vouchers are issued and full payment has been received.
- Asia Travel reserves the right to cancel any bookings
- Any cancellation /amendment will be subject to charges. Please refer to Asia Travel Cancellation/Amendment Policy.
- All packages are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Any amendment after travel vouchers have been issued will be considered as a cancellation of the existing booking. Cancellation charges will be applied accordingly. Please refer to Asia Travel Cancellation Policies.
- Email address must be correctly furnished. As a customer, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of Travel vouchers and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold www.asiatravel.com liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation.
- As an additional measure to protect our customers, www.asiatravel.com may request for photocopies of your credit card (back and front) and a Credit Card Authorization Payment Form to exclude the possibility that the card is being used by a third party, even after payment has been made. As a customer, you agree to cooperate and provide the necessary documents to www.asiatravel.com if such a need arises.
- Tickets are not to be used for touting purpose.
- Tickets are sold for foreign and inbound visitors to the park.
Zoocolate Thrills is the first zoo theme park in Loboc! See the replica of the famous Chocolate Hills in Carmen and various breeds of animals. Meet Zooco, the Philippines Largest Snake in captivity and take photos with exotic animals like tigers and camels.
- Zoocolate Thrills Admission Ticket
Pickup Time: NA
Tour Starts Time: 0800H
- Any visa (if required)
- Roundtrip Airfare (but can be purchased with us)
- Customary tipping to tour guides / drivers
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guest
Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less travelled by.
-Robert Frost, Poet, Playwright -
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
-Mark Twain, American Writer -
A man of ordinary talent will always be ordinary, whether he travels or not; but a man of superior talent will go to pieces if he remains forever in the same place.
-Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Influential Composer -
INVEST IN YOURSELF
Do something today that your future self will thank you for. Inquire now!
- BF Resort Village, Las Piñas City,
- Metro Manila, Philippines
- +63 908 756 8989 / +974 7778 3644
- +63 908 756 8989 / +974 7778 3644
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org